LGBTQ Specialized Services
Individuals, couples and families in the LGBT community are frequently faced with unique challenges.
Specific challenges may include:
- self doubt
- poor self esteem
- feeling isolated
- fears of being unaccepted
- unable to live life without “pretending’ to be someone that you are not
- community, school and/or work discrimination
- feelings of hopelessness
- being misunderstood
- anxiety related to “coming out”
- Gender change and adjustment
- partner/couple/relationship issues
Our caring clincians provide: respectful, confidential, individualized therapies that are specifically tailored to meet each person’s needs. We offer a variety of approaches in order to maximize effectiveness of reaching and maintaining goals.